Apr 6, 2011

Off to Broadway...

Suspending all my exam studies and assignments, I am off to Broadway, people!!! Though it is sad having to leave someone behind, I'm also quite excited to revisit the Great White Way. I was there last time in May 2006 and watched 7 shows!! My brother seems to be ready to take good care of me this time. He already got me tickets to see the new still-in-preview musical, Catch Me If You Can starring Norbert Leo Butz and Aaron Tveit and a sold-out concert version of Stephen Sondheim's Company at Avery Fisher Hall starring Neil Patrick Harris, Patti Lupone and more...

I guess there are rooms for more musicals.. My must-see this time around are Mary Poppins with original cast members, Ashley Brown and Gavin Lee and La Cage aux Folles starring Christopher Sieber and Harvey Fierstein. That still leaves me Sunday which I shall decide when I'm at TKTS. Suggestions, anyone?

I'll make sure to post reviews of all the shows that I've seen. Keep checking!

No comments:

Post a Comment