May 30, 2011

Celebrating 2,500 views

I can't believe that my blog has been viewed over 2,500 times now. Still, I never know who my viewers are or how much they enjoy my blog but it's always nice to have someone passing by. Thanks to Blogger Stats, I was able to find out who my viewers were (well, kinda) and what were they viewing.

Most of the traffic sources that led my viewers to my blog is undoubtedly Google. I guess I'm on the search engine then. Also, I got quite some viewers from my own Facebook and twitter pages as well as twitter from Leeds Grand Theatre.

Since the blog started, here are top 10 posts that got viewed the most from highest to lowest:
Review: American Idiot 620 pageviews
Review: Spider-Man 218 pageviews
My Best & Worst of 2010 203 pageviews
Review: The Lion King 127 pageviews
Review: Catch Me If You Can 126 pageviews
Review: Mary Poppins 88 pageviews
Review: The Phantom of the Opera 76 pageviews
10 London Musicals for Dummies 69 pageviews
Review: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat 56 pageviews
Review: Company in Concert 50 pageviews

It is really surprising to see that so many views are from the American Idiot review alone and that was like more than half of the second top post which was Spider-Man.
And here are where my viewers are viewing from along with their browsers and operating systems:
Over a 1,000 of my viewers are from the US, while UK accounts for just over 600 with Canada and Germany behind them.
It is also fun to look at what viewers put in their search engine that made them come across my blog. Here are some of the examples:
venetian phantom theater
wilson jermaine heredia
ashly brown
catch me if you can musical reviews
gavin lee
"lee mead"
aj shively
catch me if you can musical photos
catch me if you can musical pictures
killian donnelly
paulo szot
robin armstong sir bedevere
"andrew keenan-bolger"
"catch me if you can" "strange but true" musical
"cheryl stern"
"laird mackintosh" mary poppins review
emily osborn spiderman the musical
is ghost the musical good?
jennifer damiano spiderman understudy may 2011
jomya gub jai the musical
reviews sondheims company
theatre resolution
american idiot
kristi holden christine
lion king musical cd

Whoever you are, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment